“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” ― Pablo Picasso.
Are you ready to take a plunge into a magical world of your creation and wake up in Wonderland?
Treat your kids to an unexpected, unique gift that nourishes their imagination, soothes their fears, inspires courage?
Or perhaps you'd like to set a certain mood in your business to comfort clients and employees alike.
Tell me your idea, and we can dream it together!
Where do I start?
1. First, contact me and share some details ( size in sq. ft., location, timeline, theme/style), so I can get a general understanding of what you have in mind.
2. Then I will provide you with a written price quote. This is the level where we can talk more about the number of details, color scheme, or perhaps customize the size of the painting to fit your budget and needs.
3. When we've reached an accord and you are ready for the work to get started, I will need a $300 sketch deposit. Then I will start the sketching process, (which takes 1- 2 weeks) and I will e-mail them for approval.
This is non-refundable but is part of the whole mural price.
4. Once the sketch is approved, the actual mural painting gets started.
50% of the mural price is due on the first day of painting.
If it is a canvas painting, I will e-mail you progress photos.
5. The final balance is due at completion.
What paints do I use?
For my interior murals, I generally use highly pigmented mural acrylic paints, and for exterior murals, I use exterior latex paints.
How long does a mural take to paint?
This depends on the size and level of detail. Anywhere between 1 day -4 weeks .
If I work at your house, I clean up after myself at the end of each day.
At completion, I will leave nothing behind but a clean space, a beautiful wall, and good memories.
How much does it cost?
The price ranges from $20-$40 per square foot, as my work is fairly elaborate, and attention to detail plays a fundamental role in my style of painting.
These are guidelines. Above all, I cherish the opportunity to share my creations and vision with all communities, and my goal is to make my artwork accessible to all budgets.
The most important ingredient in the artist-client relationship?
Excellent communication is key -at every step- to ensure that nothing is misunderstood. The more details you tell me, the better I can envision your dream. Feel free to ask as many questions as you need.
My goal is nothing less than complete satisfaction from you!
Do you have more questions?
Ask me how you can enhance your own space with a personalized, original work of art today!