“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” ― Pablo Picasso.
Are you ready to take a plunge into a magical world of your creation and wake up in Wonderland?
Treat your kids to an unexpected, unique gift that nourish their imagination, soothe fears, inspire courage?
Or perhaps you'd like to set a certain mood in your business to comfort clients and employees alike.
Tell me your idea, and we can dream it together!
Where do I start?
1. First, contact me and give me the details ( size in sq. ft., location,timeline, theme/style), so I can get a general understanding of what you have in mind.
2. Then I will provide you with a written price quote. This is the level where we can talk more about the amount of details, color scheme, or perhaps customize the size of the painting to fit your budget and needs.
3. When we've reached an accord and you are ready for the work to get started, I will need a 50% deposit. Then I will start the sketching process, (which takes 1- 2 weeks) and I will e-mail them for approval.
4. Once the sketch is approved, the painting gets started. If it is a canvas painting, I will e-mail you progress photos.
5. The final balance is due at completion.
What paints do I use?
For my murals, I generally use VOC-free latex and artist's acrylics paint. If you have a certain preference otherwise, I am happy to accommodate.
What about painting on furniture?
I love to paint on furniture as well. If the furniture is already painted and lacquered, there is a $300 sanding fee. For floor paintings also.
How long does a mural take to paint?
This depends on the size and level of detail. Anywhere between 1 day -4 weeks .
If I work at your house, I clean up after myself at the end of each day.
At completion, I will leave nothing behind but a clean space, a beautiful wall, and good memories.
How much does it cost?
The price ranges around $20-$30 per square foot, as my work is fairly elaborate, and attention to detail plays a fundamental role in my style of painting.
These are guide-lines. Above all, I cherish the opportunity to share my creations and vision with all communities, and my goal is to make my artwork accessible to all budgets.
The most important ingredient in the artist-client relationship?
Excellent communication is key -at every step- to ensure that nothing is misunderstood. The more details you tell me, the better I can envision your dream. Feel free to ask as many questions as you need.
My goal is nothing less than complete satisfaction from you!
Do you have more questions?
Ask me how you can enhance your own space with an personalized, original work of art today!